Who is Cate Tayler?
Contemporary romance writer of love stories starring sassy heroines, sexy heroes, and sultry times.
The long of it?
I am superwoman.
At least that’s what my loved ones say because I juggle family, work, sports, and a burgeoning writing career. But I don’t look nearly as good in a pair of tights as Brandon Routh or even the late Christopher Reeves.
I also don’t do anything any other working mother wouldn’t do. So if I’m superwoman, so are they. In fact, I think there should be an official club. I’d really like my own cape and tiara. (Which I would probably find in my daughter’s dress-up bin along with my nice heels…)
Yet, even without the cape & tiara, I’ll accept the moniker, with this definition:
1. US Air Force veteran and dependent, madly in love with her husband and children;
2. contemporary romance writer;
3. multiple-miscarriage survivor and awareness advocate;
4. displaced Yankee/”Nutmegger” who craves the sand between her toes and the lullaby of rolling waves;
5. rabid Miami Dolphins fan;
6. pretty good amateur chef who loves to cook but hates to bake;
7. slightly obsessive fan of Psych, The West Wing, Haven and Arrow, and devoted shipper of Naudrey & Olicity;
8. closet Trekker still angry they killed Trip;
9. proud sports mom found on a field or court somewhere most days of the year;
10. advanced practitioner in the art of Procrastination, novice in the virtue of Patience;
11. sympathetic crier;
12. hopeful romantic;
13. 80s nostalgic;